Anyone here?

Since we got some guests and forumists from other countries, we ought to have an international chat here. English is the main language, so fellow truckers and truckfans, the word is yours!

Moderatorer: Stig-Arne, Lysmester`n, jvsandem, DeLutte, MOOY, topline164

Innlegg ScaVoDa » Søn Okt 17, 2010 20:42

I'm Kevin van IJperen, 23 years old and a student. In Holland I also drive for a company called: De Jong's Expeditie - Bleiswijk.

Since two months I'm studying in Molde. I've met Adrian & Andreas in reallife, instead of a forum like V8power :p, because I knew them before from that forum.
Because I'm learning and understanding Norwegian, I've decided to become a member.

So Adrian & Andreas, we can upload double pictures from now on :p. See you at school :flire:
Brukerens avatar
ScaVoDa
Sykkelbud

Innlegg klmads95 » Man Okt 18, 2010 14:17

your welcome!!!! :cowboy: :flire:
Call me a Prisoner of the Highway, Imprisoned by the Freedom Of the Road!!

VG.2 Transport & Logistikk-> here i come

Mads.K.Løken
Brukerens avatar
klmads95
Langtransportsjåfør

Innlegg zamboni920 » Søn Nov 14, 2010 02:40

Norwegian in USA here. Drove an International Eagle semi for many years. 45 foot flatbed trailer and a cab with an HIAB knuckleboom crane....very unusual combo over here.
Originally from Forus by Stavanger, I was around when the well known(at least back then) Lima Terminalen was built, and this is where I first drove trucks...at the age of about 12-14 years old. Later got my truck licence via Haugland Traffik Skole, based at Lima Terminalen. Many fond memories from these days.
Now I am working in construction, and drive daily a Mitsubishi Fuso FE145 boxtruck full of tools.
Love it here but would rather be "home". 20 years away from family is a long time! :|
Remember Limaterminalen, Forus since it was only a swamp. Remember Trygve Lima and his "cool" Telex machine.....click click click .
zamboni920
Sykkelbud

Innlegg srdjan radovanov » Søn Nov 14, 2010 17:20

Hallo !

My name is Srdjan Radovanov, from Serbia, city Bečej (part of country Vojvodina-north of Beograd to Hungarian border). I'm born 1983 year ! Must say big thanx for help of Mr. Bergli, he help me to I be here now. Thanx Bergli. During the life, I'm constantly on the road, but in last years I have lucky that I sleep home almost every night. ;) I'm graduate faculty of economics, 4 year old, I was serving army duty, was driver of tank M-84 and T-72, after I was comandeer of tank.

My photographing life was supported by Martijn van Ooyen - Mooy, he help me and give me a chance. Last years I'm member of www.mooypictures.com ... so you can see my work there. Mooy, thanx ! Some people from Bergli I know personaly, some only through emails...

I will try to make good work here, little different than we can see now Bergli, in way of some Truck brands which is more characterists for East Europe and have big influence on European transport. Some brands you already saw, Mooy and me made some together shoots in Serbia, ofcorse main pics was taken in my place, Bečej. ;)

If I make some mistake, please don't be angry on me..it wasn't purposly...

... Me from back...on my favourite surroundings ;)

Bilde

This tanks I was drove... M-84 and T-72
Bilde

According to this, most people will think that I'm violent guy...but..no..here is my gentle side..Graduating day...I graduate university...God Thanx... ;)

Bilde

When I drove in Sojaprotein, Stie's hat was always on my head...Big head :)

Bilde
Bilde
srdjan radovanov
Langtransportsjåfør

Innlegg Dragonman » Søn Nov 14, 2010 23:03

zamboni920 skrev:Norwegian in USA here. Drove an International Eagle semi for many years. 45 foot flatbed trailer and a cab with an HIAB knuckleboom crane....very unusual combo over here.
Originally from Forus by Stavanger, I was around when the well known(at least back then) Lima Terminalen was built, and this is where I first drove trucks...at the age of about 12-14 years old. Later got my truck licence via Haugland Traffik Skole, based at Lima Terminalen. Many fond memories from these days.
Now I am working in construction, and drive daily a Mitsubishi Fuso FE145 boxtruck full of tools.
Love it here but would rather be "home". 20 years away from family is a long time! :|

Hi Zamboni, welcome !

Please look at http://www.berglitruckstop.no/viewtopic.php?t=4337 ... truckpictures from the south-west of Norway, including Forus :) ... maybe some of them are familiar from your time here.
Bare små lastebiler oa hos meg ... www.motormania.no
Dragonman
Distribusjonssjåfør

Forrige

Gå til Truckers International Corner

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest