Canada says hello again

Since we got some guests and forumists from other countries, we ought to have an international chat here. English is the main language, so fellow truckers and truckfans, the word is yours!

Moderatorer: Stig-Arne, Lysmester`n, jvsandem, DeLutte, MOOY, topline164

Canada says hello again

Innlegg Amperebear » Søn Jun 28, 2009 00:59

Hi guys

i´m a german truckie with scaninavian and all other european experience and went to Canada in march 2009 to drive trucks in North-America. enjoy my pics of our trucks they coming soon hopefully you like that.

beeing here in your nice forum since a couple of times because every time Norway was a second choice for me to start with a new life in another country. our first choice was Canada and it´s far enough away from Germany where the goverment destroy all old goodies we had before. in case of this i´m started up at Bison-Transport in Winnipeg, Manitoba and got some trips in the U.S. until yet.
soon as possible i will have my permanent residence status until october right this year and canadian life as a longhaul professional goes on with me and my family.

Greetings from Winnipeg, Axel
Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Amperebear
Sykkelbud

Innlegg topline164 » Søn Jun 28, 2009 17:11

Hey

There's a lot to see in North America so I hope you'll share some of your pictures at Bergli. I remember seeing Bison Transport on the road in the US and as far as I know it's one of the largest transportation companies in Canda, right?
Brukerens avatar
topline164
- MODERATOR -

Innlegg Amperebear » Søn Jun 28, 2009 18:27

That´s absolutly true and also they have the safest fleet in North America. but this times coming a bit harder too in Canada so Bison has quit my contract now. will see maybe i find another company to go southbound again.
suppost to be i share new pics after finding a new job. there are a lot of good companys around Winnipeg.

c ya next :cowboy:
Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Amperebear
Sykkelbud

Gå til Truckers International Corner

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 1 gjest