Greetings from Estonia!

Since we got some guests and forumists from other countries, we ought to have an international chat here. English is the main language, so fellow truckers and truckfans, the word is yours!

Moderatorer: Stig-Arne, Lysmester`n, jvsandem, DeLutte, MOOY, topline164

Greetings from Estonia!

Innlegg AARE540 » Søn Des 23, 2012 18:58

Hello! I know I have been here for a while, but I feel I have been little unpolite, because I have not introduced myself so far...
So... My name is Aare and I live in Pärnu, Estonia- as we call it Summer Capital, since we have sand beach and lots of folk in summer, that's 130km south fom Estonia's capital Tallinn.

Anyway, what comes to me, I'm a truck driver and at the present time I work in one company that drives a lot to North of Norway, also to North Sweden, little to Finland and Denmark also.

At this moment, I think it's a right time to wish everybody MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
Brukerens avatar
AARE540
Hjelpemann

Innlegg formann » Søn Des 23, 2012 19:20

Merry Christmas to you too Aare.
mvh "formann" i Korketrekkern Sjåførklubb
CB 6207
Brukerens avatar
formann
Bileier

Innlegg topline164 » Lør Des 29, 2012 00:12

Hello Aare. I didn't know Pärnu is called "Summer Capital", but I know the city by name, as the vessels from the shipping company I'm working for sometimes go there. Actually, we had a vessel discharging there yesterday. Loading is planned tomorrow in Kunda, at the other side of Estonia :)
Brukerens avatar
topline164
- MODERATOR -

Innlegg AARE540 » Lør Des 29, 2012 10:55

Yeah, that's funny that even though I live in Estonia, I don't have a time to drive around and visit different places- actually the point is not about time, but since I drive around when I'm not home, I just don't feel I want to drive at home :D

What comes to name "Summer Capital"- there is a reason for that- there is a sand beach there with lots of people on the summer- in Pärnu there lives about 50.000 people and once there was about 60.000 people on the beach in one day :D
Of course lots of pretty chicks 8-)

Instead I know most of the city names where Bergli's users live- what comes to...eee... for example Bergen- I was there few months ago :)
And of course it's really nice to see that somebody knows something Estonia :)
Brukerens avatar
AARE540
Hjelpemann

Gå til Truckers International Corner

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 0 gjester